A Partnership to Enhance Your Client Experience & Build Your Advisory Practice
As an insurance agent looking to grow your practice or preparing to become securities licensed; Do you have a process in place for helping clients receive the investment advice they need without risking your relationships?
The Asset Management Alliance (AMA) at Independent Solutions Wealth Management (ISWM) can help you leverage the expertise of appropriately licensed professionals to deliver integrated solutions and investment opportunities for clients while you make a seamless transition from agent to advisor, or simply maintain a strategic partnership for the benefit of your clientele.
Initiate the partnership by following these Simple Steps:
1. Submit copies of existing client statements and the individual or couple’s risk tolerance profile to Independent Solutions Wealth Management.
2. Join the client and the assigned Investment Advisor on a conference call or virtual meeting.
3. Allow the Investment Advisor to complete a risk tolerance questionnaire over the phone and discuss the clients’ goals.
4. Work with an Advisor to research options and opportunities based on your clients’ objectives.
5. Establish a walk-through call with Client to put the plan in place while the Investment Advisor files any necessary paperwork.
7. Should you decide to become licensed, Independent Solutions Wealth Management offers the benefit of seamlessly moving these assets under your advisement.
Give your clients access to a diverse array of investment portfolios (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, and SMAs) and an Investment Committee with over 180 years of experience without putting your practice at risk. Feel confident in knowing your clients’ investments are appropriately aligned, your relationships are solidified for the long term, and the Asset Management Alliance (AMA) strategic partnership can enhance the overall experience for both new and existing clientele.